Abstract Submission Guidelines
All Submissions MUST be made electronically only through the NSSICON 2018 WEBSITE..
Abstract centre shall be open on 1st of AUGUST, 2017 and shall close on 30th NOVEMBER, 2017.
Members will have to login into the member account at the NSSI website to submit the abstracts.
All presenters must register for the conference BEFORE ACCEPTANCE.
Abstracts can be submitted in one of the following:
Free Paper Categories
* Basic Sciences
* Degenerative Diseases
* Neuro Oncology
* Neuro Traumatology
* Pediatric Neurosciences
* Recent Advances in Neurosurgery
* Skull Base
Free Award Paper Categories
* Recent Advances
* Allied Neuroscience
All abstracts for any form of presentation must follow the prescribed guidelines and the paper must be submitted in the prescribed format mentioned on the website only. Abstracts not following these guidelines will be rejected.
Please note that one presenter can only submit one abstract FOR THE FREE PAPER/POSTER.
- All abstracts must be the original, unpublished work of the authors, with all listed authors having significant contribution to the completion of the work.
- IT should not have been presented in any conference/ CME earlier.
- Submission of an abstract constitutes the author's commitment to present the abstract if accepted and in the session as assigned by the Scientific committee.
- All expenses associated with the preparation and presentation of the abstracts is the responsibility of the author/presenter.
- Abstracts of the accepted papers will be printed in the abstract book as received. Hence authors must ensure error free text.
- For abstracts submitted under any Prize Paper category, copy of the full paper has to be submitted to the Central Office.
- Members who fail to present a paper after acceptance without prior intimation will be debarred from presentation for one year.
- All presentations and e-posters have to be uploaded in the preview room of the Conference. No presentations on individual / personal laptops / computers will be allowed in any case. The Conference secretariat undertakes to protect all origial presentations which shall be deleted from all records after the Conference.
- The last date for submission of all abstracts is 15th November, 2017..
- Full Text for abstracts submitted under prize category must reach the Central Office at firstname.lastname@example.org before January 31st.